Trade with us
We're delighted you're interested in Myddleton Rd Market - we're always looking for traders, particularly those from the Bowes Park, Haringey and Enfield area. Never sold at a market before? Don't worry, all the information you need is right here.
Pricing varies depending on what you're selling. They are based on a 3x3m space (if you would like a bigger space you will have to pay more).
If you don't have your own gazebo and tables you can hire a set from us for £25. Please select this option in the application form.
- Hot food seller - £45
- Food / cake producer - £35
- Clothes, craft & beauty - £35
- Charity seller - £30
- Information-only stall - £20
- Table-top seller (best suited to small stalls) - £25 (gazebo and table provided)
1. Submit application
Send us your completed application form at least 8 weeks before the market you'd like to join, you can apply for more than one date.
2. Get public liability insurance
Make sure you have public liability insurance. You'll need this to trade.
3. Get Street Trader Licence
Once we've reviewed your application, we'll contact you to confirm your pitch. Every stallholders must have a valid Street Trader Licence from Haringey Council which costs £25 and covers up to 6 dates per calendar year, click here for the form.
4. Selling food or drink? Make sure you...
- Register your food business 28 days before a market and obtain a Food Hygiene Certificate. These are available direct from the Haringey website
- Complete a Fire Risk Assessment form in advance of the day.
- Selling alcohol? You'll need to apply for a TEN (temporary event notice) from the council.
And that's it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a buzz on 07958 710 351.